Thursday, November 1, 2012

SAD!!

Hey bloggers! I'm feeling very apologetic for those people whom I shout at who did not do anything wrong. Sry guys... I did not do it on purpose. I'll tell u... there aren't any true frenships in this curel world. there r only some. it's very rare. Some people just pretend to be your fren.... I am a bit in a bad mood today. Sad... :'( There r just some people who likes to bully some people and like to blame people. So me let tell all of u. I buy frenship! COOL RIGHT? ( So fake, I don't!) I alr say I didn't me to say third party to her. It's just tat I am kind of angry but they still shld not say I buy frenship! I dun want to leave in this torturing world!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment