It have been 5years, 5years! frens always blame me, bully me. They blame me for things that I dun do. This year is even more ridiculous! They say I use money to buy frenship! Nonsense! When is this torture gonna end?!? God, what had I done in my last life?Why must you do this to me God?!? I dun use money to buy frenship. Anyway, too some of them, everything aso my fault, they fight, we fight, they accuse me for buying frenship, me accusing her for being the thrid party, ITS ALL MY FAULT! THERE IS EVEN MORE!!! I knw some is my fautl, but its not all. I really didn't mean to say tat wat!! They aso dun care bout my feelings, still say I dun care bout their feelings! when i ask her bout wat I do wrong, she cannot even name one. So I am not in the wrong though I admit I shld not say thrid party, Sry lor! I didn't even do it on purpose! U tink I like to fight so much ah? I dun even one u two to fight! I am not happy at all now k? U happy hor now? I no frens liao k? I only got Gladious and Samantha!! k? u got oppa, Saadah, SN, Fantasia!!! I aso didn't say frenship has rules. U treat me as ur bestfren? I dun think u do. I do though even if u dun think so. I'm not going to control ur frenships anymore. U cannot do mine to. I say watever I want to say, Shout watever I want, Post wat I ever I want. U can do tat on ur blog too. i dun mind cos I started it first . I knw u might be reading now. So? I dun care.
Simin, Xinhua sry bout last year now I knw wat u all feels now. SRy SRY SRY SRY
No comments:
Post a Comment