Hiya! I'm back! Before I go offline, let's have some Quiz to lighten up your exams mode
P.S. I knw I copy u but to beat u, it's very difficult u knw? So sry! :D
1) Who's ur favourite actress/actor? (Can be more den one)
2) Whats ur favourite song? ( Can be more den one)
3)Whats ur favourite Drama ( Can be more den one)
4) ur fav person nickname?( Can be more den one, by 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on...)
5) Wat do u want to be when u grow up? ( Can be more den one)
Ans:
1)
1. Mike
2.Kingone
3.Rainie
4. Park Shin Hye
5.Jung Geun Suk ( I tink is like tat spell)
2) I wrote it on one of my posts
3)
1. Devil Beside You
2. Why Why Love
3.Sunny Happiness
4.原来是美男!
5.and many many more...
4)
1. RTY
2.SAD
3. GKCW
4. STWQ
5. KT
6.AW
7. RWJW
8. ELXE
9. AL
10. OPPA
11. ART( A bit and as a fren!!)
12.EL ( A bit and as a fren!!)
5)
I'll say but... dun laugh!!
1. Famous Actress (Taiwan Drama) and Singer (Chinese Song)
2. Director (As in a Taiwan Drama)
3. Scriptwriter (As in a Taiwan Drama)
How about urs YJY? RTY?
How about all of you?
1) my favourite acter/actress is
ReplyDeletePark Shin Hye
Jung Juen Suk
Yoona
well,the rest i dunno the name
2)My favourite song is SNSD and all other K-pop bands, Katy Perry, Maroon5, lady gaga, glee ( the rest i dun want to name)
3)Favourite drama is all korean show , some taiwan show, all american shows, and chinese shows
4)fav. person nickname
MHASRYKW/ASQL
SAD
TXZ
FANTA_GRAPES
Marie(i dunno her nickname)
PSH
OPPA
Harabeogi
5) i want to be...either
scientist
veterinarian
archaelogist
nurse/docter
famous dancer
Who is AL? Aloysius Leong(dunno how to spell)
ReplyDeleteArt leh? yar cos Sam.. and I forgot u knw who the person I like
ReplyDelete