Hi! Before I say anything, I want to tell u all abt me and my fren, YJY and ^youngmonkey^ new blog ^_^
http://rasgirlsforever.blogspot.sg/
There r three person.
R-YJY (in the blog nickname- @~Sone<3)
A-Me (in the blog nickname-~MHASRYKW~)
S-S (in the blog nickname-^youngmonkey^)
okay... YJY said tat I promised to post everyday in this blog on my old blog,
http://aliciasohqlthoughts.blogspot.sg/ but I didn't post.But in actual fact, I said that I will TRY to post everyday, not EVERYDAY!!! -.- ..... Lol! I will try really hard to post everyday cos, now is Exam Period so I cannot. Sry abt tat. Hope ya'll will forgive me k? Thx in advance! Must try to go visit the blog http://rasgirlsforever.blogspot.sg/!
I am sad and happy today. I am sad becos i tink i failed my Maths!! ARGH! I am happy because, my Best Fren YJY said tat I am her best fren in her blog! ^.^ YAY!!! :D Lol!!
BB gtg
well, now is not exam period already! So, got time to post? Apology accepted! :D KEKE Sry ah, becuz i cannot go to fb, i dunno whats the username for RAS Girls. Sry! Anyways, my maths failed too
ReplyDelete