Friday, October 19, 2012

Intro:

Hi everybody! This blog is all about me and my school life! :D

Interest:
1)Singing
2)Listening to music
3)Acting
4)Reading
5)Writing chinese script
6)Hanging out with my frens :D especially my BFFs (Dun act! u knw who r u rite? YJY)

Fav subjects:
 only one... chinese! :D
but... maybe................
English? okay lah.... Lol:D

I am kind of wierd...
I am not perfect well I guess nobody is.... Lol
Only one pen 让我有灵感。。Why? I wonder

Fav songs:
Rainie Yang:
暧昧
理想情人
缺氧
忘了
In Your Eyes (Rainie and Show)
你是坏人
Mike He:
心中的花园
飞轮海:
越来越爱
默默
Cyndi Wang:
小星星
彩虹的微笑
黄昏晓
喜欢你怎么办


3 comments:

  1. LOL... I am YJY( You should knw cuz you told me your blog) I like Maths a little but i absolutely do not like English although my english is better than my maths this year -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ............. I tot u will never read... LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what makes you think so? BTW, pls put the RAS Girls the blog in here so i can go and post something up there. Message me in fb the email and password too. Kamsa! :D

    ReplyDelete